State Licensed: #714671
Family Owned and Operated
The Importance of Arborist Care for Your Honolulu, HI
When you’re sick and in need of help, who do you turn to? You go to a doctor, someone highly trained in care of the human body. So why would you do something different for your trees?
Despite their size and seeming durability, trees can be vulnerable to a wide range of health concerns, from toxic molds to soil lacking in nutrients. When you want to keep your trees healthy today and for years to come, care from the licensed and certified arborist specialists at Island Arbor Care in Honolulu, HI, can make a difference.
What is an Arborist?
An arborist is a professional highly trained and certified in the management, cultivation, and study of trees, shrubs, vines, and other related plants. Unlike landscapers, arborists can do much more than simply trim trees or put down fertilizer; they are able to identify signs of potential problems, diagnose issues, and prescribe treatments to preserve the health and wellness of your trees.
Most arborists are highly educated, holding undergraduate or graduate degrees in plant biology. Competent arborists are certified by the International Society of Arboriculture, a nonprofit accrediting body that administers rigorous certification exams. An ISA-certified arborist is at the top of the profession, ensuring professionalism and qualified care under all circumstances.
What are the advantages of hiring an arborist?
Trees can be extremely valuable, adding shade and aesthetics to your property. They are also very expensive; larger trees can cost tens of thousands of dollars, creating a significant burden to a replace. Island Arbor Care’s arborists offer the preventative and emergency care your trees deserve and expertly approach a wide range of services designed to improve the longevity of your trees.
In addition to caring for your trees, arborists can also:
• Provide expert witness in testimony on tree-related damages
• Conduct appraisals of tree sales and services
• Create long-term plans for tree placement and maintenance
• Educate clients about tree preservation
• Counsel homeowners and property owners on the best ways to care for trees
When you need care for your trees, you need an arborist. The ISA-certified arborists at Island Arbor Care in Honolulu, HI, can ensure you’re getting the very best. We can help with:
• Tree pruning, including identifying the ideal levels and timelines for your trees
• Arborist tree removal, including determining whether a tree should be removed and how the process should proceed
• Emergency tree care, including cleanup and treatment for storm damage or natural disasters
• Planting, including placement and support of soil quality
Arborists can work on an as-needed basis or provide year-round assistance to keep your trees at their best, no matter what the weather has in store. Get in touch with us today for the best tree care on the island!
Call today to get an arborist service quote!